V Day!!

yay, valentine's day! another vday to pass without ever experiencing it. it's expected actually as i'm sinfully single even at my age of 30. haha, a part of me wishes to experience how it is to wooed on this supposed day of love. i know it'll be great to receive flowers or chocolates - haha, even if choclits trigger my migraine. [i didn't realize until now that i had it in me to actually go for the mushy stuff -- LOL!!! interesting] but it'll be a novel experience. anyhu, fact remains that the coming vday will be another ordinary day for me. perhaps, i'll be doing laundry then - haha. but universe, if you must know - it's okay if you will change things differently this year. [haha, rolling with laughter!!!]

advance happy valentine's everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAG-IBIG Online Housing Loan Verification

Pay PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Via Metrobankdirect

5 Steps to Enroll Your Metrobank Account Online