empty image

the page on my screen shows an article about the history of pseudonym. on the upper right corner of the screen, there's an ad of a book. the book is entitled "look at me now."

hmmm...the title gave me pause. i got distracted by it. look at me now. it got me thinking. what will people see see when they look at me? what could possibly run in other people's minds when they look at me? what do i want people to see when they look at me?

as i pound on the keys of my keyboard, i'm becoming aware that my mind is empty. it doesn't have a specific picture of what it is that i want people to see when they look at me. could that non-existing picture be a problem? but a problem as regards to what? hmmm...

another case of my mental wanderings... i tend to do more of this lately. i wonder why.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAG-IBIG Online Housing Loan Verification

Pay PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Via Metrobankdirect

5 Steps to Enroll Your Metrobank Account Online