my makeover

NOPE. I didn't have my eyebrows shaped nor did I get bangs or have my hair permed [i'm curious to have curly hair, but don't have enough guts to do so, hehe..].

my pet house did. however, this isn't a "new" makeover. when i created this blog, i intended to chronicle the things going on inside my little pet house and the thoughts that ran through my head while i'm here. but have never really been true to this blog's goal. so i'm going to remedy it starting with this little post, albeit this is late, but who's keeping tabs??

anyhow, you be the judge at my little attempt at room makeover. how do i fare?

this is how my unit looked like when i first got the keys of the property



this is what i changed it to..


1) room color - i forgot the exact paint color. i picked a vibrant color as i'd be living alone. this is a happy color for me.

2) book shelf - very first piece of furniture i bought so my books will have their proper pedestal. the size was just right for the wall facing the front door.

3)replaced the aluminum sink with tiles


4)constructed a little counter/cooking area. as my space is quite small i had this custom-built to house my gas range and serve as my eating area. i thought a regular table will consume much needed space.

my really, really teeny kitchen



my then very empty living room


the space NOW after some additional fixtures


the black thingy is a step ladder i bought. rather than stow it away, i used it as a stand for my "supposedly" wall clock turned desk clock and some trinkets from friends.








well, this folks, is where i spend cooped up in mactan whenever i've no work and too lazy to venture out. and yup, your eyes have not deceived you. i really don't have a TV. i only have "faith" as my little companion [a.k.a. my little asus eee pc] and contrastingly too loud for its size altec lansing speakers for entertainment. and since i've been hit by the travel bug early on - i don't think i'll be getting myself TV anytime soon. well, a donation is greatly welcomed, hehe...

Comments

grace said…
Galing sis ng makeover ha. Kaw lang gumawa?
vetlongwalks said…
Hi! Thanks for visiting, Grace! Yong design, yes. But the actual work, di kaya nang powers. I hired some help. :)

Popular posts from this blog

PAG-IBIG Online Housing Loan Verification

Pay PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Via Metrobankdirect

5 Steps to Enroll Your Metrobank Account Online