weird night

was what i had last night. see, i went home to labangon since my brother was home from diliman. anyway, as i vowed to go cheapskate in order to accommodate my travel plans, i took the jeepney to get myself back to mactan. i rode a 21B jeep from robinsons to get to hi-way mandaue. when we were somewhere in martirez in mabolo, our jeepney driver probably dozed off a bit because he was suddenly surprised to see a honda car in front of us. unable to hit the brake fast enough or avoid the car in front, it collided with a loud bang. the crashing sound was crazy. seriously, being on vehicles that got involved with crashes recently aren't doing good to my little brain. two weeks before, the cab i was in was rear-ended near uclm, just off the old mactan bridge. except for feeling a bit dazed for hitting my forehead on the windshield/dashboard, there was no permanent damage. these days, i hate taking public transportation because i'm half-convinced that i'd figure in another accident. imagine two incidents in a span of two weeks? incredulous, right? but since there's no way i can go from point A to point B without taking public transportation, i just resort to really deep breathing and a prayer that my jeepney/trike rides will be very uneventful.

going back to the 21B crash, all the passengers had no choice but to get off the vehicle as there's no way the 21B jeep will drive away anytime soon. the honda car's rear was pretty banged up so a traffic police would have to be called in. well, since it was way past 10 pm, i didn't linger at the scene of the accident. i immediately hopped on the next vehicle heading to hi-way that i spotted. as soon as i got seated, i took on my phone to send an sms to someone to narrate about the incident. i meant to send the message that i found being on two accidents in a span of two weeks was really funny. funny in the sense that i thought the universe needn't have to let me experience car crashes to remind me of my mortality. well, before i could finish my message, i was surprised by someone passing by the jeepney i was in who hit/slapped my right arm. there was no other explanation except that the guy was just "tripping" and i unfortunately was the victim that night. i was so surprised that i only managed to blurt, "what was that?"... of course, the other passengers were surprised and unable to react possibly because of my reaction as well. but believe me, the guy hit my arm so hard that i could feel the tingling sensation right through my bone. take this, the incident happened somewhere in martirez mabolo and i stopped feeling the sensation on my arm only when i reached hi-way, mandaue. it was awful. good thing that i managed to hold back my tears, yup it was that hard and my automatic reaction was to cry. but like i said, i managed to hold it off as i just resorted to rubbing my arm to try to ease the tingling sensation.

like i said, weird night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAG-IBIG Online Housing Loan Verification

Pay PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Via Metrobankdirect

5 Steps to Enroll Your Metrobank Account Online