usual weekend

i like the peace and quiet of my weekend. although by four o'clock in the afternoon, the neighborhood's quietness is now disrupted by the noise of the kids' playing outside. i don't mind this type of noise as i kind of like kids. hopefully, this noise won't be added by adult noise brought by afternoon drunken session.

like any other weekends, my day starts past twelve noon. if i'm not hungry by the time i wake up, either i hit my pink room for an hour of yoga or i directly turn faith on to do some surfing on the net. if my stomach grumbles, then i'm forced to whip up something from my little kitchen and then face faith again to watch either a downloaded movie or a tv series. the past weeks, it's mostly an episode of Mental, True Blood, Legend of the Seeker, and recently the animation series Avatar. by a couple of hours or more, i debate whether i continue watching tv series or gather my dirty clothes and do my laundry. as of writing, i just folded my laundry of last week and i'm undecided on whether to wash the past week's clothes or iron two weeks worth of laundry... or just hit the bed for more sleep. LOL!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAG-IBIG Online Housing Loan Verification

Pay PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Via Metrobankdirect

5 Steps to Enroll Your Metrobank Account Online