chores night

i had an early appointment with my o.b. last saturday. thus, i had to leave mactan and set aside the chore of doing my laundry. i could very well do my laundry in the afternoon, but weird me has this thing against returning to mactan when the sun is still up. thus, instead of heading back to my pet house, i headed to our office to get some work done [yeah, very interesting and fun alternative [roll eyes!!].

sunday wasn't any ideal day either for doing my laundry and ironing of clothes. see, at sometime noon, the power went off and along with it, the water. guilty. i woke up really late as i had to make up for lost sleep due to that long friday night. it wasn't until sometime 6 o'clock in the evening that the water came back and the power to be back up. since, my plan had been botched up already - i decided to spend the rest of the night watching episodes of the Legend of the Seeker, Book 1 of Avatar: The Last Airbender cartoon.

since both tasks were at the back of my mind the entire day, i left work a little after shift ended. i was intent at finishing the clothes ironing, but thought i would just do a few of the laundry. that way, i would already be wet enough before proceeding to taking my bath. once clean, i could take on my mounds of shirts and jeans on the ironing table.

but off course, i failed to carry out my two immediate plans. obviously, i got sidetracked by blogging.

9:10 p.m. - right, i need to start on my chores.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAG-IBIG Online Housing Loan Verification

Pay PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Via Metrobankdirect

5 Steps to Enroll Your Metrobank Account Online