Without further ado, below are the steps on how to pay your housing loan through Metrobankdirect online.
First, before logging in to your Metrobank account, you need to prepare your 20-digit payment reference number. You will be needing this number when you make the payment. You can find the payment reference number printed on the monthly statement that PAG-IBIG sends you via traditional mail or through the electronic statement sent to you via email. The encircled numbers on the image below is your payment reference number:
- Log in to your Metrobankdirect account.
- Click on PAY BILLS under Deposit Accounts tab.
- Select Special Biller. Under Category, choose Government from the pop-up menu.
- After selecting Government, choose PAG-IBIG Fund (Individual) as Biller.
Input the 20-digit payment reference number found in your bill under the Subscriber/Account No. field.
Leave the next two fields (Reference No. and Phone No.) blank.
Lastly, enter your monthly amortization (or any amount).
Select the Payment Type.
Under Remark, you can add a note or opt to leave it blank.
- Check the details you have inputted, and if everything is correct, click Confirm. Click Back if you need to make corrections on your entry.
- Upon hitting Confirm, you will be directed to the Transaction Acknowledgment page.
- Check your registered email for confirmation of your bill payment transaction.
Please disregard the erroneous label on the image (10-digit). Label should have read 20, not 10, as it's derived from the payment reference no. found in your bill.