stripe couches

last march 28, i blogged about taking on an ambitious task of making my own couch slipcover. it is an ambitious task as i'm no expert at sewing. in fact, it's only when i bought my second-hand sewing machine did i get to try my hands at sewing using an electric machine. anyway, i ended that post with a promise to sew a slipcover for the smaller couch. well, last week - i had my pain symptoms again. the pain though wasn't that intense to knock me off my feet. so to distract myself from the throbbing sensations all over my pelvic and back area, i resumed to finishing the task of making my own couch slipcover.

so this couch:


is now dressed with this:


another angle:


i mentioned in that previous post that i'm darn PROUD at having successfully tackled this project. at the risk of sounding like a broken machine, i'm going to say it again: I'M PROUD, PROUD!!! at having these couches in my living room now. I MADE THOSE SLIPCOVERS MYSELF!!! AWESOME, if i may say so, LOL!!!



[disclaimer: of course, you have to consider that i've never done this before, thus the seemingly ecstatic reaction at such a simple task.]

p.s. i was reading back my earlier posts and came upon the post on why i created this blog. drat, i realized that some of my posts were very off tangent to the original goal or reason why i created this in the first place. thus, for all my beautiful u rants and whatnots, i'll be posting them here: my beautiful U(terus). haha, so assuming that people read me. oh, well:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAG-IBIG Online Housing Loan Verification

Pay PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Via Metrobankdirect

5 Steps to Enroll Your Metrobank Account Online