Medical Assistance for Dengue

Earlier in the day, a youngling in the office asked me about some personal finance (pf) topics particularly on insurance. As a sucker for anything pf, I gladly obliged and answered some of her queries. I'm no financial advisor, but I would like to think that I know enough (or maybe just a little) to share some information with her. With the very short and quick discussion during afternoon break fresh from my mind, I found myself googling about insurance products when I arrived home. Well, I'm happy to learn that we do have a booming insurance industry. Big companies such as PhilAm Life, Insular, AXA, PruLife, etc. have a lot of products that will cater specifically to your needs. At whatever stage in life you might be, these companies have a product just right for you.

I will not discuss what these insurance products are here. Instead, I'll focus on a very specific insurance product--medical assistance for dengue. Medical-assistance-for-dengue products caught my intention not only because I often hear of dengue cases being reported in the news but also because I found the price of these products very reasonable. Apart from that, I just find the concept of an insurance product for a very specific disease at a very low price very novel. Look!
For as low as PhP350, the insured can get PhP10,000 medical assistance if one is diagnosed with dengue even without confinement. This MediCash Dengue Insurance product from Pioneer is good for one year, people aged 1 to 70 years old can be covered. Dengue Assist by PhilCare, on the other hand, will only set you back PhP599, and you will get up to PhP30,000 coverage on actual hospitalization expense incurred due to dengue disease. This product covers clients aged 18 years old to 64 years old. It is also good for one year upon date of activation.

For more information about these two products, simply head to their respective websites: Dengue Assist and MediCash.

Disclaimer: I'm not a paid agent of PhilCare and Pioneer. Just a Googler, hehe :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAG-IBIG Online Housing Loan Verification

Pay PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Via Metrobankdirect

5 Steps to Enroll Your Metrobank Account Online