life's a dance

let me get a thundering "WOW!!!" out of the way first. i want to shout a loud WOW because i just realize that in a few years from now, the next big decade i'll hit will be the big FOUR ZERO. r-e-a-l-l-y. looking back at the years that had been, it got me thinking - were there things in the past that i could have done differently? on one end, i'd say - definitely there were things i could have done differently in my life. but on the other end, i couldn't shrug off the thought that if i'd done things differently, then i wouldn't be what i am now. a lot of what i am now was because of those past decisions. anyhow, a blog posting i've read over at boundless.org earlier caught my interest. the post title if rephrased into a question would go like this:
what would you tell your younger self?
so yeah, what would i tell my younger high-school self?

left: 1st year high uniform / right: 2nd year to 4th year high uniform

incidentally, in that same blog posting, one commenter posted what i thought was a poem. i like the lines so much that i googled them only to learn that the lines were not from a poem. they were actually lyrics from a song, which i only discovered after my google search led me to this youtube video. the video was uploaded by angelwolf18 about a year ago: "life's a dance" by john michael montgomery.


the chorus of the song definitely sums up the message i would give my younger self and to any young adult for that matter. dang. the message is truly inspirational, at least for me. so kids,
life's a dance. give it a whirl.

>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAG-IBIG Online Housing Loan Verification

Pay PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Via Metrobankdirect

5 Steps to Enroll Your Metrobank Account Online