a question

how do you lose something you never had?

the question keeps popping in my head. i don't why.

so, i decided to pause and look the question in the eye and see if something jumps out.

firstly, is the question logical? can you actually lose something that isn't in your possession?

secondly, should the question be taken at face value? but what could be the underlying meaning behind the question, if there's any, at all?

lastly, is the question coming from the 'bottomest' pit of my gut? am i suppose to realize something from the question? if the question comes from my innermost self, does it mean there is something out there waiting to unravel? but that the question remains in my deepest pit could only mean the answer to it could actually blow my mind away, and i'm just not ready to hear it. does this mean i'm in denial over something?

wowaah.. let's stop right there. i don't think my questions make sense. do they? to you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAG-IBIG Online Housing Loan Verification

Pay PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Via Metrobankdirect

5 Steps to Enroll Your Metrobank Account Online