starting a hobby

in my previous post, i mentioned that i'd like to start a hobby - baking, specifically. while i'm still uncertain whether i could be truly serious about it, i somehow found myself buying these at the grocery this afternoon:
the bottom item isn't exactly a stuff for baking. it's actually a bamboo sushi mat. well, one of these days i'd like to try making my own maki or kimbap, too. so, while i'm still convincing myself that starting a hobby will be good for me and that actually factoring in the ingredients in my household budget will be worth it, i'm just making do with preparing my own crepes for breakfast, cheapskate-style. hehe, as i've mentioned before, i'm financially-challenged so buying all the right ingredients is something i've yet to do. the goal for the time being is making sure that what i prepared is edible, haha. well, so far nothing untoward has happened to me while i've been stuffing myself with nothing but these; crepes-hot dog breakfast combo in the past couple of days:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAG-IBIG Online Housing Loan Verification

Pay PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Via Metrobankdirect

5 Steps to Enroll Your Metrobank Account Online