let there be light

and there were TWO.

OK. so, i have no flare(oops, wrong) flair for drama. LOL!!!

admittedly, the attempt was just "EHK!?/%". whoever said that finding a catchy introduction to a post is easy was either lying or just pure genius. well, i know of one genius whose command of words is out of this world. incidentally, the genius (what i endearingly call my friend the nevergirl) was actually the person who gifted me with one of the two "lights" in my home right now. oh, scratch that. in her words, the lamp wasn't for me - but a present for my little house! nevertheless, mine or not - i love it, and it's yellow to my added delight!

presenting... Little Sun

this solar powered lamp is something she picked up at tate modern, in london. it's a little piece of beauty by an icelandic artist named olafur eliasson.

if my first light is all the way from across the world, the second one is from our own philippine island that is coron, palawan.
i scored this hanging lamp for only PhP500 during my trip to palawan august of this year.

the two are housed respectively in my bedroom and living room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAG-IBIG Online Housing Loan Verification

Pay PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Via Metrobankdirect

5 Steps to Enroll Your Metrobank Account Online