orientation - turnover of keys

jan. 26, 2008;

on this day, my beautiful u acted up giving me some reservations on whether i should attend the orientation concerning my little row unit [a.k.a pet house]. it was probably due to stress. i could remember being preoccupied and having second thoughts on whether i could successfully embark and finish my mission mactan.

the paragraph below is lifted from my now inaccessible friendster blog. it was written last jan. 28, 2008. i'm posting it here to remind me of my initial reservations of doing project mactan.


orientation proceeded just fine. had my keys, but my beautiful u was persistent. had to go back again and change ammu.

when i got to my little unit, it was then that things hit me big time. all right, what do i check? darn, their keys couldn’t get the doors open easily. ay ka gubot sa sulod. didn’t they even clean the house before turning over the unit to the homeowner? patay ka, vet. unsa imo buhaton? check the bathroom? how could i when i couldn’t even open it. i’ve around 15 keys with me, and none of them work. all right, vet. calm down. try the back door. darn, the keys again. door won’t even close. breathe..breathe… try the second floor. at least the doors were fine. the switches… outlets… mein, how do i know if the switches and outlets are okay. there’s no electricty, yet.. okay, room’s very dusty. unsa vet? kaya nimo balhin? you didn’t even think that there’d be a lot of work involved. just think about the service area. you’ve to do something with it so you can have a decent laundry area. cracks? how do you determine if the crack on the wall is fine or not??? the ceiling? unsay sakto na pagkatrabaho? patay…patay… call out for help. the very first person that came to my mind who could help me was mahiwagang john. perhaps he’s visiting his unit. i think i saw a bike that looks like his. i wouldn’t know for sure though. alright, pabaga ug nawong. text the person. don’t. you know he has a lot of rackets and you don’t want to impose. so don’t. bahala na. text. just say that if he’s really that busy then he may disregard the message. i did. okay, kaya ra ni, vet. just look around - if you intend to live solo, you should know how to do stuff like this. learn. LEARN. as i tried to convince myself that i could handle things on my own, my beautiful u made its presence known again. this time coupled with a little pain. there were no cr available for me then. I couldn’t be knocking on unknown neighbor’s doors and use their cr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAG-IBIG Online Housing Loan Verification

Pay PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Via Metrobankdirect

5 Steps to Enroll Your Metrobank Account Online