My Pet House

sometime in 2006, i kept on telling the genius that one of my goals is to secure a place for myself. yes - a home for my old age. at 27 then, i've slowly prepared myself to be living the rest of my life without a family of my own - to live on my own. nope, i'm not averse to having a man in my life. truthfully, the current mode is very welcoming only that the elusive one just hasn't existed in my sphere yet [LOL!]. i thought it prudent to just be prepared whether that xy comes or not. moreover, i've always wanted to have my own place primarily because it's something i vowed i'll get as far back as senior year in high school [read my high school yearbook {iskolar '96}, it's there]. in all my 27 years, i've never had a room of my own. i slept on a folding bed in our living room in good ole' punta princesa.

early january of 2007, the genius had a talk with khali's owner informing her that there's a new subdivision in mactan being developed. the developers were pre-selling row house units. he informed her in case she and the hub wanted to get one. it was then that the genius remembered my plans that she told me to talk to khali's owner. i did. thus, borne my PET HOUSE.

this little blog will contain all the efforts, struggles, good and bad stuff about living on my own. it will generally chronicle my thoughts with the help of my little toy companion, which i shall name "Faith."

[most of my friends in the office have this penchant for naming their things for easy recall. the genius' been bugging me to name mine for convenience purposes. hehe, according to her, referring to my toy with its full name 'asus eee pc' is rather tedious and a waste of memory space in the brain.

so there, genius.. meet "Faith."

Comments

Chin said…
Don't hate me; I just have to ask this. Are you now referring to yourself in the third person? Why?

Oh, and I'm so happy you're blogging again. Yay ***
vetlongwalks said…
yellow chin!!!

i'm good at giving advice to people. they tell me so. perhaps if i look at myself through the eyes of a third person, i probably can figure out what's good for me, hehe...

karon ra ni, basin magtinapulan ra pud later...hehe, hopefully dili unta.

Popular posts from this blog

PAG-IBIG Online Housing Loan Verification

Pay PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Via Metrobankdirect

5 Steps to Enroll Your Metrobank Account Online