Credits

let me get the ball rolling by first acknowledging the three people who truly prompted me to embark on mission mactan. if not for these three people i would not have taken the first step in accomplishing my mission. they were the ones who encouraged me without their really knowing it. except for one, i've never really thanked them for pushing me to take on mission mactan.

the genius.
if not for your inquisitive nature, you would not have had the talk with khali's owner. in one of her forays at knowing the people in the office closely, she learned of project mactan. incidentally, khali's owner's "cousin" had plans of purchasing a unit then. she pried about the project and once she learned enough - she told me to talk to khali's owner. according to her, i'd better talk to khali's owner myself as he knew the project better than what her brain retained out of their talk.

khali's owner.
i've thanked him already but let me just say it again. had i not seen your determination that this project is highly doable and achievable, i would have not taken the risk. i truly appreciated all the pep talk. i also thank you for being the-go-to-person during the initial stages of mission mactan.

pink dimples.
big thanks to her for bugging me. literally, bugging me to get real. i thank her for all the PAG-IBIG housing loan tips. again, thanks for almost snapping my head for not believing that i could do this financially. it's kinda difficult to argue against the person who does your payroll. so yeah, thank you for the incessant "kaya ra lagi na nimo, vet.. si kuan man gani nga kani lang... kaya man gani."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAG-IBIG Online Housing Loan Verification

Pay PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Via Metrobankdirect

5 Steps to Enroll Your Metrobank Account Online