front yard inspirations

i moved to my own place when i was around 27 or 28. i'm almost 35 now and yet i haven't done anything much to improve the overlook of my place, especially the front yard. i'm not proud of my hideous front yard, hehe..
while i incessantly think about doing something about it and making above front yard appealing, these two thoughts keep me from taking actual steps:

  • budget - where will i get the money for it? i only have my salary for an income stream and what i'm receiving is just enough for the things i need to pay for each month.
  • design - i couldn't make up my mind on how my front yard should look like.

  • initially, i wanted to have something like the picture below. but instead of green and white tiles, i want it in black and white. i didn't go ahead with the plan because the exact tiles i wanted when i went to the store will cost me an arm and a leg.
    so, i continue to just make do with browsing the Internet to confuse me even more. obviously, i can't have something like the ones below because not only do my front yard is very small, but also i don't have the moolah to have it constructed like in the pictures, haha...


    apart from browsing the Internet, i get ideas from some of my trips. just this march, i saw these accommodations in coron, palawan. i kind of like the idea, but where to find someone who can do 3D letters for outdoor signage is beyond me. this appeals to me because my place is just a row house and i want something to differentiate it from the other houses in the block.

    last december, i went to tangub city and saw these. i thought, since money is my issue why don't i consider going native? perhaps building something like below won't cost that much. will it?



    suggestion, anyone?

    Comments

    grace said…
    I envy you sis for having your own place where you can do what you want to do. It's my dream since I was 20 and though I have my own that I can partially say that it is really my own I still feel sad that the thought of losing it possible.
    Anyway, I went to your blog because I am curious why were you asking about the mixture of cement and now I know why-- but if the area is bigger you need to add some gravel too.
    Btw, your facade looks good already, it just needs a little addition and if you have green it will definitely look with plant and flowers on pots (just a suggestion) but if your going to ask me I love the second pic of the frontyard u searched. God bless sis!!!

    Popular posts from this blog

    PAG-IBIG Online Housing Loan Verification

    Pay PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Via Metrobankdirect

    5 Steps to Enroll Your Metrobank Account Online