when a mother is pissed

WARNING!!!
photo credit: legaljuice.com

i was encoding english expressions for work early today, when i came upon this passage from a book i was using:
When none of my children managed to drop by my house for weeks, I was more than a little miffed. Eventually though, a visit was arranged. My husband admonished me not to cause hard feelings by complaining about their lack of attention, so I didn't say a word. I just had them fill out name tags when they entered. - author unknown
if i weren't in my station, i'd probably be laughing my hearts out. i just love the humor, and it's too great not to share. boy, you've got to love women and their cleverness!!!
here's another one that equally gave me a smile. i found below from a post over at instanthumour.com
cheers to all mothers in the world and a BIG salute to cleverness(wink :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAG-IBIG Online Housing Loan Verification

Pay PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Via Metrobankdirect

5 Steps to Enroll Your Metrobank Account Online