happy 30th to me!!!

i'm usually excited to greet my birthday, but not this year. no special reason except that i just don't feel like celebrating. it's probably because this year is the year i turn the big THREE - ZERO. anyhow, i still ended up celebrating - not just in the way of parties or the like.

woke up sometime eight in the morning and read up message greetings from a few friends. then i hit my pink room to do twenty minutes of cardio and forty-five minutes of yoga. famished from the workout, i heated the macaroni in spaghetti sauce i made the night before and toasted some bread to go with the pasta. watched a couple of episodes of Avatar. after the late breakfast, i hit the shower to go to my parents house in labangon. apparently, my father cooked my favorite "pochero" dish, while my mother made me pancit canton..hehe, i can easily be lured by these two dishes anytime. so off i went to labangon. on my way there, i dropped by SM to buy some small cake over at Leonas, then to E-Mall to buy halo-halo at chowking [hehe, my family loves chowking halo-halo!!!]. when i got to labangon, i immediately pounced on the pochero and pancit. plus, there was lechon manok as i kinda mention to the 'rents if there was manok when they phoned me earlier.

stomach-full after, i dropped by the sto. nino church to offer some thanksgiving mass. an hour after, i walked from the church to colon to get myself a 40-peso haircut. as it was only 6yish, i proceeded to the nearby metro colon to browse some books. at the same time, i invited arn for dinner over a mcjoy since his place was just nearby and i didnt like eating dinner on my own. unfortunately, the dude went home to moalboal and was still on his way to the city. good thing claire texted me. of course, she'd forgotten my birthday - hehe, she's usually bad with dates so i've forgiven her. incidentally, she was just whiling away time at her home that i managed to drag her out of the house. haha, there must be something about getting old that makes one shun doing things alone. i've no problem with this before, yet now, every chance i get, i drag someone to accompany me for dinner or what.

so claire and i had dinner at myjoy instead. she and i don't get to see each other frequently, but every time we do, we usually end up having tons of fun. we capped the day with her browsing for pirated DVDs over at Fuente.

aug. 3: cake courtesy of the peeps in the office..thanks! thanks!

Comments

Chin said…
Happy birthday! I remembered baya, I just thought it's today. hahaha!

So, asa man ka mureport para sa birthday bangka nimo? LOL
grace said…
Enjoyed reading here, doing some marathon on your posts now!!!
Hey, I'm 42 yrs old and still single, but I felt better when my professor told me 2 yrs ago that "30 is the new 20 today" so i just think that I am only 32 even if I am already 42, hahah...

Popular posts from this blog

PAG-IBIG Online Housing Loan Verification

Pay PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Via Metrobankdirect

5 Steps to Enroll Your Metrobank Account Online