phew!

it's easter sunday and what did i do? nothing special as usual. woke up past nine in the morning. ate leftover pasta with del monte's carbonara sauce while i watched a few episodes of burn notice. then the rest of the day was all housework. cleaned my pet house and finally tackled my fresh laundry. i'd say it's a big accomplishment as i'm usually lazy and i managed to iron 30+ shirts, four jeans, and a few house clothes. like i said, nothing interesting. just wanted to note it down here so i'd be reminded that i can NOW actually do household work on my own. i used to just eat, sleep, and do nothing else when i lived with my parents. now that i'm living solo, i get to do these things. although not as good as my mother, i think still deserve a pat on the back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAG-IBIG Online Housing Loan Verification

Pay PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Via Metrobankdirect

5 Steps to Enroll Your Metrobank Account Online